The 2013 Power of Water Canada Conference will take place from October 20-22, 2013 at the White Oaks Conference Resort in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON. This event is the largest gathering of the hydroelectric sector in Canada and will feature a tradeshow with more than 50 exhibitors. Don't miss this opportunity to network with industry leaders and key decision makers.
Register before July 1, 2013 and Save $100!
Sign up here to receive more information about this event!
- Guided tour of Ontario Power Generation's Sir Adam Beck Pumped Storage Facility
- Several keynote speakers discussing opportunities for the waterpower industry today
- Educational breakout sessions which will discuss the challenges and opportunities for the hydroelectric sector today such as:
- Environmental Assessment
- Modernization of Approvals
- Optimizing Operations Strategies
- Endanger Species - Effects and Effectiveness Monitoring
- Social Licence and Sustainability
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- First Nation Consultation
- National Perspective on Waterpower Development in Canada
- Aboriginal Developers Panel
- Leveraging Corporate Partnerships
- Regulator's Roundtable
- Two-day tradeshow with exhibitors from across North America
- Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony
- More networking opportunities than ever before
Who Should Attend?
- Legal Firms
- Environmental Consultants
- Developers and Generators
- Engineering Firms
- Aboriginal Communities
- Project Management Firms
- Product and Service Providers
- Owners and Operators of Hydroelectric Facilities
- Construction Companies
- Regulatory Agencies