The Power of Water Canada trade show is the largest gathering of product and service providers specific to the hydroelectric sector in Canada. Originally established in 2010, this trade show has now double its original size. The show will commence on Monday, October 23, 2017 at 7:00 p.m. with a welcome reception and will run until 2:30 p.m. on Wednesday, October 25, 2017.
All meals and breaks, with the exception of the gala dinner, will be served in the main exhibit hall to encourage maximum exposure to our vendors. See the exhibitors floor plan below for a breakdown of exhibit space and food/beverage locations.
Set-up and Tear Down Times
Set-up will take place on Monday, October 23 from 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tear down is Wednesday, October 25 from 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The Booth Package:
The OWA offers a complete booth package valued at $2,000.00 + HST (Members), $2,500.00 + HST (Non-Members).
The tradeshow will run over 2 days. The complete booth package includes:
- 10X10 exhibit space
- One 6’ black skirted table and two chairs
- Booth includes carpeting
- 8' back draping and 3' side draping (black only).
- 2 complimentary passes to the full conference including keynote speakers, conference sessions, all networking receptions, lunches breaks and breakfasts (over a $1400 value)
- 2 complimentary Gala dinner tickets (over a $150 value)
- 35 word company listing in the Power of Water on-site Event Guide
- Opportunity to provide 3-4 promotional slides for showing during the tradeshow in the exhibit hall area.
ELECTRICITY IS NOT INCLUDED AND MUST BE ORDERED SEPARATELY THROUGH THE HOTEL CLICK HERE FOR THE ORDER FORM
Space is offered on a first-come, first-serviced basis. For more information contact Janelle Bates 1-866-743-1500 ext 23 or email@example.com